Please Donate today to the Blackall Scholarship Fund
which invests in our top local non-profit leaders.
Three ways to contribute.
1) Click here to donate (anyone can donate online)
2) Mail your check to HBSA-SNE at 61 Cooke Street, Providence 02906
3) Mark "Blackall/HBSA-SNE" on any donation to HBS.
(It still counts toward your HBS section and year, but also adds to the Blackall fund)
Oh, yes. NOW would be a good time to renew your membership, too. It's easy. Really.
BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE... if you join now, your membership will be Good Through 2018.
Such a deal!
Help make this club relevant to you.
Please drop a note to Thor Johnson at email@example.com with your thoughts on life, times, HBSA-SNE, politics, religion, economics, technology, science. You pick. It's YOUR club.
Big Turnout for SPNM Celebration at SEG Monday 11/27
Over 35 HBS alums and SPNM grads met at SEG in Providence last night.
We all had time to talk with 2017 SPNM graduates, all leaders of our region's most impactful non-profit organizations.
- Deborah Perry, President and CEO of YWCA of Northern RI
- David Beauchesne, Executive Director of RI Philharmonic Orchestra & Music School
- Tom Parris, Executive Director of Trinity Repertory Company
- Karen Santilli, President and CEO or Crossroads RI
This was a great evening to meet many of the SPNM grads from our program and to reconnect with other HBS alumni.
HBSA-SNE is proud of its contribution to our region's leadership development.
We had a good HBSA-SNE Meetup on October 18th Providence.
The Dorrance is terrific.
We kicked off the Fall 2017 Season with HBS' Global Networking Night Oct 18.
Here's a pic of the crew.